How to Acquire a Student Pass
- Parents- fill out student pass form in English or Spanish - all students will receive passes regardless of responses
- Students/Parents- visit one of the Pass Pick-up Locations to pick up a sticker for your student ID
- Students- Ride GVT Fixed Route Free by showing drivers your student ID with the GVT sticker
Pass Pick-Up Locations
- D51 Middle and High Schools
- D51 Administration Bldg- 2115 Grand Ave
- Local Mesa County Libraries
- GVT Downtown Transfer Facility- 525 S 6th Street, Grand Junction
- GVT West Transfer Facility- 612 24 ½ Road, Grand Junction, CO
- City of Grand Junction- Parks and Recreation
- This program is a partnership between Mesa County RTPO, GVT, and the Mesa County Workforce Center.
- The program is available to D51 students in Middle School and High School.
- GVT Free Ride Stickers are valid from September 1, 2021 - August 31, 2022.
- The Student Bus Pass Program is only valid for GVT Fixed Route.
- Parents are required to complete the form to determine the funding source. Students will receive a free pass regardless of whether or not the family qualifies for TANF funding.
RIDING GVT TO PARKS, SCHOOLS, AND ATTRACTIONS
Map of parks, schools, attractions serviced by GVT coming soon!