Colorado Mesa University Student Pass

As part of student fees, Colorado Mesa University (CMU) and Western Colorado Community College (WCCC) students are eligible for a Grand Valley Transit (GVT) pass. Students with a valid student ID may obtain a Grand Valley Transit (GVT) pass from the University Center at the Colorado Mesa University (CMU) campus during their regular business hours.

Trip Planner

Contact Information
525 S. 6th Street, First Floor
(Corner of 6th Sreet and South Avenue)
Grand Junction, CO 81501

(970) 256-7433 (RIDE)