|Seven one-day pass||$20.00||$20.00|
|*From 6:15 a.m. until 10:15 a.m. Monday through Friday and all day Saturday, half-fares of $0.75 will apply to any person presenting their Medicaid or Medicare card, persons with disabilities, and seniors 65 years and over (fixed-route only)
*Transfers are not included in one-way fares. A day pass may be a better choice if transfers are required for your trip
** Youth 10 and under currently ride free through the Kids Ride Free Program. Kids 10-18 can obtain a free pass through the Student Pass Program
|Requires ADA certification. Eligibility and paratransit application information can be found here|
|One way fare: $3.00
11-ride pass: $33.00
Registered CMU and
Visit the CMU University Center Info Desk for to obtain your GVT pass
Cash can be used to buy one-way fare or day passes on the bus. Drivers do not carry cash and cannot make change
The farebox will provide a change card, only valid on GVT and will not be reimbursed for cash.
All passes may be purchased Monday- Saturday 5:00am-8:30pm at GVT West Transfer Facility- (link to contact us) or GVT Downtown Operations Facility (link to contact us)
If purchasing with a credit card, a $15 minimum purchase is required.
**One-way, daily, seven-day and monthly passes can also be purchased at all local City Market Stores
Mobile Ticketing- Coming Soon!
- Adult fares apply to persons 18 years & over.
- Children 3 years and younger ride free with a paying passenger.
Special Promotion: Children 10 and younger now ride free with a paying passenger.
- Any attempt to tamper with, alter, misuse, copy and/or otherwise produce counterfeit passes will result in arrest and prosecution.
- Passes are non-transferable and are only valid for transportation of the person issued the pass.
- Do not provide your pass to another person or attempt to use another person's pass. The pass will be confiscated and not returned.
- Any attempt to defraud Grand Valley Transit or misrepresent eligibility for pass programs in any way will result in the confiscation of the passes and suspension of service.
- Be sure to read all the rules for riding Grand Valley Transit buses
- GVT is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or defaced passes.
- Do not bend, scratch or otherwise damage your pass. This will cause it to be unreadable. Replacement passes will not be issued
Additional Pass Programs
Veterans receive a 50% discount on all passes
For required Verification contact Tony Lee at
(970) 248-2733 or Anthony.Lee@mesacounty.us
After verification of veteran status, veterans can go to GVT West Transfer Facility or GVT Downtown Transfer Facility with a valid photo identification (driver’s license, passport, veteran identification, etc.) to purchase a pass.
Employer Pass Programs
Ask your employer if they provide GVT passes for employees
If you are interested in the employer pass program, please contact GVT at: (970)256-RIDE(7433) or email@example.com
Student Semester Passes
Students can purchase a semester pass for $60.00/semester
Middle and High School Students can obtain a free GVT fixed route pass. Visit D51 Student Pass Program for more information.
How to Use Your
on the red circle
|Slide Poly Cards