Please visit Routematch for the most recent service announcements
What are GVT Riders Doing?
To help protect GVT employees and passengers and to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Grand Valley Transit asks that RIDERS PLEASE:
- Prepare for winter! To keep air circulating, bus windows will remain open through the winter. Expect cooler temperatures on the bus and dress appropriately.
- Ride quietly. Yelling, singing, and loud-talking can spread covid-19
- Wear a mask or face covering when riding the bus(required as of 5/13/20)
- Only take GVT for essential travel
- Do not ride if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Do not ride if you know you have been exposed to covid-19
- Allow 6 feet of distance between riders when possible
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid shaking hands
What is GVT Doing?
- Face coverings and social distancing of at least 6 feet are required inside all transfer facilities. The lobby at the Downtown Transfer Facility will remain closed except to purchase tickets and use restrooms.
- GVT disinfects buses twice a day.
- GVT offers hand sanitizer on every bus.
- GVT is opening windows to improve airflow in bus.
- During hours of high ridership, GVT may provide additional buses during peak periods to allow for increased social distancing between riders.
- Seating is closed near the front of the bus in order to decrease driver exposure with riders.