To help protect GVT employees and passengers and to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Grand Valley Transit asks that RIDERS PLEASE:.
- PREPARE FOR WINTER! TO KEEP AIR CIRCULATING, BUS WINDOWS WILL REMAIN OPEN THROUGH THE WINTER. EXPECT COOLER TEMPERATURES ON THE BUS AND DRESS APPROPRIATELY.
- RIDE QUIETLY. YELLING, SINGING, AND LOUD-TALKING CAN SPREAD COVID-19
- WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING WHEN RIDING THE BUS(REQUIRED AS OF 5/13/20)
- ONLY TAKE GVT FOR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL
- DO NOT RIDE IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, COUGH, OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- DO NOT RIDEIF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19
- ALLOW 6 FEET OF DISTANCE BETWEEN RIDERS WHEN POSSIBLE
- COVER YOUR COUGHS AND SNEEZES
- CLEAN YOUR HANDS OFTEN
- AVOID SHAKING HANDS
What is GVT Doing?
- Update!The lobby at GVT West Transfer facility has reopened for passengers waiting to ride, however a face coverings and social distancing of at least 6 ft are required inside the lobby. The lobby at the Downtown Transfer Facility wil remain closed except to purchase tickets and use restrooms.
- GVT disinfects buses twice a day.
- GVT offers hand sanitizer on every bus.
- GVT is opening windows to improve airflow in bus.
- During hours of high ridership, GVT may provide additional buses during peak periods to allow for increased social distancing between riders.
- Seating is closed near the front of the bus in order to decrease driver exposure with riders.
For more information visit: https://health.mesacounty.us/covid19/
For COVID-19 info call (877) 462-2911
Visit the Bus Tracker website to see where your bus is on route and get up-to-the-second service alerts.
Or download the Bus Tracker application for your phone