Grand Valley Transit is currently inviting public input regarding proposed service changes, which include:
- Elimination of the Route 1 “Dash Service,” resulting in a return to normal service hours and full fares on Route 1 beginning February 1, 2023.
NOTE: The Dash is a fare-free service currently operating on Route 1 from 4:15 p.m. to 11:05 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. The elimination of the “Dash Service” would result in Route 1 returning to normal service hours (ending at 8:05 p.m.) and full fares required to ride.
See info packet for more details regarding the proposed service changes
You are invited to provide comments through any of the following ways:
- Leave comments on comment card and return card to ticket office at Downtown or West Transfer Facilities
- Email written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave a recorded message at 970-683-4339
- Send written comments to PO Box 20,000-5093, Grand Junction, Colorado, 81502
- Attend the hearing for public comment in person at 525 S. 6th Street, 2nd Floor, Grand Junction, CO or virtually from 4:30pm-6:00pm on December 15, 2022
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pqh-voxr-cse
Or dial: (US) +1 740-498-0152 PIN: 712 182 655#
Public comments will be accepted until January 6, 2022. Comments and GVT responses will be recorded on a public comment log, and updated throughout the public comment period. A printed copy of the comment log can be made available upon request.