If a rider doesn't need a ride after they have scheduled one, please call and cancel as soon as possible, but not less than two (2) hours before your pick-up time. After hours voice mail is provided as well. When canceling a scheduled pick-up, riders are responsible for providing the following information:
- Name of rider
- Time and date of scheduled pick-up
- Address of pick-up location
- Exact address of destination
- Status of any other scheduled trips for that day
- Status of any affected subscription trips for that day
Riders who do not cancel ahead of pick-up time or attempt to cancel after the bus has arrived will be considered a no-show. Three (3) no-shows in one (1) month will be cause for suspension of Dial-A-Ride service for thirty (30) days. Remember the earlier a rider cancels a trip reservation the greater the chance that the time can be used by another rider.