Grand Valley Transit (GVT) provides wheelchair accessible buses on all routes. Origin to destination service is provided for qualified para transit riders.
- The application process requires 2 weeks to review.
- Para transit rides can be scheduled two weeks to the day before the ride is needed on a space available basis.
- For a confirmed ride on Saturday or Monday, para transit riders must make a reservation no later than 6:00 P.M. on Saturday.
Call Grand Valley Transit (GVT) at (970) 256 - RIDE (7433) to schedule a ride or to receive additional information regarding para transit transportation.
Applications may be obtained by
- calling Grand Valley Transit (GVT) at (970) 256 - RIDE (7433) and requesting one be mailed to you or
- you may download a Para Transit Application from our web site.
Additional information about para transit eligibility.
Click here to read your Statement of Rights.
Click here to learn about alternative formats that GVT information is available in.
GVT makes reasonable modifications in policies, practices, or procedures when the modifications are necessary to avoid discrimination on the basis of disability or to provide program accessibility to their services. Please contact GVT at (970) 256-7433 or email@example.com for more information and to place your request.